December 8, 2011

From ME to YOU

Heyy lovelies..
How are you doing? :)

Today, as you know, is Mr. A's Birthday. He is finally 21.. yippee... We were all decked up, ready to go to Art House in DLF Promenade but cos I got late :\ .. actually.. very late.. eeh.. so yeaa.. we couldn't go.. :(
I have a very strong reason to support it! You will find it out later in this post. So, my brilliant mind decided to go for a long drive instead. Turn our car into a restaurant :D . Took Junk food (I'm eating after 2 months. sorry tummy!), cake, little sweet drinks :P , loud music, and highway.. woah!

Firstly, I showed him the post I made AND YOUR lovely Wishes. He was so so happy guys.. Thanks a lot :) And he has asked me to say a Big THANK YOU to all of YOU :)

1. 21 reasons to celebrate your B'day

Couldn't show all. I'll show them in next post which is under construction ;)

2. Since it was our 8th month Anniversary too, I had made gifts for both the occasions <3
Five things that connect us~ Like 5 sensory organs

Vision- Painting -> This is the reason why I got late, was making it in the morning :P
P.S. The heart is attached with the paper by a spring. :D


Taste- Food..yum yum.. I made Pasta :)

Smell- Perfume- Archies He really liked the fragnance. M glad!

Touch- A hand written Diary. We would fill it on every special occasion :) Archies again.

Finally, Hearing- A mix of our favorite songs. CD cover had our pic. On his request, won't show :D . This is the back cover.

3. A picture frame of us :)
Again.. He is too shy I guess! :P But this is the other half of the frame!


4. A collage in the form of heart having snaps of him and his friends, of course me too.lol. Inside it was personal notes by his buddies. This was the best part! Unfortunately, can't show the whole, but I'll quitely show a thumbnail :P Shhhhh..


5.A love key chain. A guy and a girl kissing. He took the guy of course. I was searching for love bands, but couldn't find one!


6. Nail Art- Made balloons in 5 minutes. Didn't have time :\ Yes that's Heena. Remember I told you I attended a wedding.. hehe

7. A Big Birthday Card from Archies. He said he never got this big card ever in his life! haha.. hw cute is that!



And the Cake of course. He likes it simple but I'm trying to make him eat others like blackforest, butterscotch.. ummmm :D


ALL THIS IN A BASKET, with a bow. --> I always wanted to give gifts in a basket!

Unfortunately, some of the pictures collapsed. We are trying to recover them ASAP. So I will post them along with what I wore.

His surprise is STILL LEFT! He says, its a BIG ONE!!! Let's see ;)

Next post coming soon. Really soon :)
Sorry for the delay

But this is a quick sneak-peek into what I wore


So, did you like the gifts I made?
A giveaway is also on cards :)

Until then, Keep smiling. You never know who is dying to see you that way :)
xoxo
Akanksha

27 comments :

  1. wonderful post. everything looks so nice! i like it, and i like the cake :D
    happy birthday to your better half, again!
    wish you a wonderful day together.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! I'd done 21 reasons I love you for my best frn on her bday! and the gifts are really cute..my bf's bday is coming up too so busy in preparations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mr.A Is very lucky! He has a loveful and stylish GF!!! I like your page on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your post! these presents are so creative and thoughtful, gave me ideas for my hub's upcoming bday:) so thanks alot for sharing!
    your outfit looks fab in the sneak peek, would love to see the whole thing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog. really. it's amazing.

    your follower: nessi from www.gustavth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment on my post! I adore these photos. Would you like to follow each other? X
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very pretty!
    nice post!
    if you want to follow each other let me know...
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ak! You have outdone yourself with these amazing gifts. He is one lucky guy to have you. You have made his day truly special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Mr. A!!!! and it looks like you guys are going to have a fun time.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Would you mind checking out the video i put up on my blog? Would mean so much to me :) and tell me what you think!!

    xo, Cathrine
    www.dipdyedbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply WOW!! I bet Mr. A must have been overwhelmed and ecstatic!! I wish i were your boyfriend seeing all those wonderful and heartfelt gifts!! :P Lol! Mr. A is like so lucky to have you! And why not, it's not often that you find a girlfriend whose intelligent, stylish, and loving all in one! ;)
    I wish you people have loads and loads of more anniversaries and birthdays to spend.
    Together Forever! <3<3

    Happy Anniversary to you both! Awesome post!! :) Will be waiting for the next one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a bunch guys.. u are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you dear on GFC, twitter and bloglovin!
    hope you do the same!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's all so sweet here! happy b day to mr A :P
    kiss

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww! That is sooo sweet! He's definitely the luckiest guy in the world ;)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww congratulations darl- the cake looks beautiful! The keyring is super cute too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome pictures dear! the pasta looks so delicious and it must be :D great post dear <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww...what a great post!Happy birthday to him, he s very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oo my dayss..whats a sensual and lovely post i have ever found uptill now <3 <3 <3 sucha lovely blog :-) xx
    A new follower from sunniewrites.blogspot.com, woule love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lucky guy! You gave him some fabulous presents. :) Your henna looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post! all things you show us are incredible!!
    nice to meet you :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great present :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your gifts to your beloved are amazing, he must have been very touched! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice Henna tattoo

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN