How are you doing? :)
Today, as you know, is Mr. A's Birthday. He is finally 21.. yippee... We were all decked up, ready to go to Art House in DLF Promenade but cos I got late :\ .. actually.. very late.. eeh.. so yeaa.. we couldn't go.. :(
I have a very strong reason to support it! You will find it out later in this post. So, my brilliant mind decided to go for a long drive instead. Turn our car into a restaurant :D . Took Junk food (I'm eating after 2 months. sorry tummy!), cake, little sweet drinks :P , loud music, and highway.. woah!
Firstly, I showed him the post I made AND YOUR lovely Wishes. He was so so happy guys.. Thanks a lot :) And he has asked me to say a Big THANK YOU to all of YOU :)
1. 21 reasons to celebrate your B'day
Couldn't show all. I'll show them in next post which is under construction ;)
2. Since it was our 8th month Anniversary too, I had made gifts for both the occasions <3
Five things that connect us~ Like 5 sensory organs
Vision- Painting -> This is the reason why I got late, was making it in the morning :P
P.S. The heart is attached with the paper by a spring. :D
Taste- Food..yum yum.. I made Pasta :)
Smell- Perfume- Archies He really liked the fragnance. M glad!
Touch- A hand written Diary. We would fill it on every special occasion :) Archies again.
Finally, Hearing- A mix of our favorite songs. CD cover had our pic. On his request, won't show :D . This is the back cover.
3. A picture frame of us :)
Again.. He is too shy I guess! :P But this is the other half of the frame!
4. A collage in the form of heart having snaps of him and his friends, of course me too.lol. Inside it was personal notes by his buddies. This was the best part! Unfortunately, can't show the whole, but I'll quitely show a thumbnail :P Shhhhh..
5.A love key chain. A guy and a girl kissing. He took the guy of course. I was searching for love bands, but couldn't find one!
6. Nail Art- Made balloons in 5 minutes. Didn't have time :\ Yes that's Heena. Remember I told you I attended a wedding.. hehe
7. A Big Birthday Card from Archies. He said he never got this big card ever in his life! haha.. hw cute is that!
And the Cake of course. He likes it simple but I'm trying to make him eat others like blackforest, butterscotch.. ummmm :D
ALL THIS IN A BASKET, with a bow. --> I always wanted to give gifts in a basket!
Unfortunately, some of the pictures collapsed. We are trying to recover them ASAP. So I will post them along with what I wore.
His surprise is STILL LEFT! He says, its a BIG ONE!!! Let's see ;)
Next post coming soon. Really soon :)
Sorry for the delay
But this is a quick sneak-peek into what I wore
So, did you like the gifts I made?
A giveaway is also on cards :)
Until then, Keep smiling. You never know who is dying to see you that way :)