March 10, 2012

PasTel in ZaRa

Hello Beautiful People <3

For start, I won a contest for Gorgeous Hair .. yeyyyyy :D I want to thank everyone for their support :)

Now, I'm sorry that I haven't been regular in posting and visiting your Blogs.. So caught up with these contests.. Sorry :( Now, My focus will only be on Blogging, alright? And you can poke me if I'm not regular!! :D

So, I had asked my members, on Facebook Page, as to what they would like to see in the post today and many of them said, an outfit post!! So here it is.. :)

Remember I told you that Mr. A has bought me a zara second as a New Year present? :) So here is My second Zara acquisition.. You can see the first zara possession- A skirt, HERE.
I had always wanted a top like this.. I love the kind of sleeves that run up-till elbow! Add on, BOW!! I Love BOWS.. You can see it HERE :)  .. I know I keep taking you back :P But it is nice to remember the past and smile at it, right? *Deep Thought* ..
Another Add-on is the Pastel Brown!! PASTEL has taken over the BLOGGING WORLD.. Every second person loves pastel.. Pink, blue, purple, green, yellow.. So I bring Brown to you :)


I wore this to a Movie with Mr.A- MoneyBall!! It is a nice movie actually.. To be honest, I went to see Brad Pitt.. Love him <3 and also, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon.. Smooooooooth ;)
Anyways, I hope you like the pictures :)


For the First time, I present to you- My Leopard Print Handbag :P






I realized I had never worn my Sun Glasses so here they are.. You like them on me? :D



Wearing:
Top: Zara
Jeans/Denims: Xpose, Bighlife
Bellies (My Favorite Pair): Catwalk~ Fashion and You
Glares/Sun Glasses: Fastrack
Handbag: Ginger, Lifestyle
Headband: New U



I know I don't wear much of accessories but what to do I swear by Simplicity!!! ;)

Did you like the post?

And one more thing.. I'd like you to visit my Sweet friend SURABHI's New Blog Post - WHY? :( It is about How Women are treated!!!! An eye-opener and a well discussed post by her.. :) Also, you may find girls spilling their rage in the comments... :P Make sure you check it before closing your web-browser ;)

Also, I need 250 Followers to start a Grand International Contest!!! Help me people! :) Follow me and I'll make sure I follow you too..
You can also follow me on Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter and well Facebook too.. You will find the links in the left column of my Blog :)

Have a nice dayyyy everyone :)

xoxo
Akanksha

41 comments :

  1. you look pretty and yes nice sun glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your poses and outfit...SWEET :)

    I am hosting FoxHouse giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of apparels and shoes...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so cute..:*
    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey congrats for wnning the contest!! And You look great in this outfit! i love that top and the flats!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top Akansha! And you have such a nice smile girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. Especially when you have these indian clothes on, so fabolous.. I wonder how I would look in these clothes.
    Really sweet bow though!

    Following you now through blogger and bloglovin.

    Love,
    Julie

    http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picturess.
    love alex

    itsmineimadeit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Zara top, your BF is such a sweetie to buy you such a pretty top! :)

    I am not married yet haha, just starting to plan for it.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice!Love that cute blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is beyond adorable. I love the little bow detail!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. This whole look is so pretty and feminine..Love the bow!! Just found out your blog and loving it here. I am following you now and I would appreciate if you could follow me back!Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice flats! Nice look.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have moneyball on my rent list

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely pretty

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look! I love the bow touch! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. oww longtime not visited here. how are you? i love your top and smile :) . btw congratulation for winning

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What do you mean by DID YOU LIKE THE POST? Isn't it obvious?? :) Loved the post! And this is my favorite outfit post by you!! <3 The top is so chic and awesome blossom!! I want one like this too!! :P Maybe next time i am in Delhi.. I'll buy loads of things from ZARA and do a post about my acquisitions! ;) It was so sweet of Mr. A to gift you this top! And your new leopard print bag is oh-so-awesome!! :) In fact i like the bellies too!! Super-awesome post!! <3

    Xoxo.
    Surabhi.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey just stumbled upon n i wud love to say that u have such pretty face and flaw-less skin...lovely outfit totally following u..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear,
    Congratulations on winning the contest!
    I loved your style is simple and beautiful.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. So comfy and casual but nice at the same time!
    I liked the ribbon.
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  21. That Zara top is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG u look sooo cutee.. I had seen this top at ZARA and had loved it, but had ended up buying some other stuff there :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so adorable dear! drooling over the flat shoes and bag. and thanks a lot for the award, i feel blessed. xxxx ;D <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved the top. <3 the bow is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yayyy! You are back, I've missed you my dear friend. So good to see you take a break from studying. Congrats on winning the contest! It's no wonder why you did, gorgeous hair indeed ;) I love this style on you, looks so pretty and charming. The top is too cute, I am one for pastels and bows too. Love the leopard bag (one of my fav prints). Just a question, how are the average Zara prices in India? The brand just opened up here in SA and I'm convinced it's far more overpriced than the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Tags are to print out and to be use for whatever you want.
    xo!
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi!
    You look very cute in your Zara top! I would love to help you get the 250followers but I've been following you for a while now =) follow me back if you like!


    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. wonderful look! i like it so much.
    kisses
    maren anita

    Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

    YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for your visit!!!
    Would you like following each other on GFC?
    Let me know would Love to follow you back
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are so beautiful hun! I adore these pictures of you! You are so beautiful! I LOVE your outfit and the shades! It's simple but so cute, you make it look very chic! :) Love the top and your hair, you're so pretty! Stay wonderful and amazing while I'm gone! :)

    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute pictures! I saw this top in red and black also i think :)

    Simple and sweet look :)

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look classic and cute!:)
    My style always veers towards classic too..
    And engineering student? Totally empathise!:)


    Im following your's, maybe you could follow mine?:)

    check it out here:

    shubhisrevels.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  33. your top with the bow on the front is so adorable! :)


    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN