August 22, 2016

My Homecoming

Hi all :)

Schools are the most exciting years of ones' life. I remember mine: I was ever so happy to return to school and had at least one makeover to flaunt. It could be a new haircut, fitted uniforms, some accessory or even a nail paint. I had the liberty to experience two kinds of school atmospheres- Catholic and Co-ed. Both were fun in their own ways and I couldn't be more glad to leave the former and come the latter at the right age.

We used to have small parties near canteen and the first week saw murmurs of where the unofficial should be held at. Deciding the venue was only the beginning of the 2-week long ride. Studies were minimal and party related talks were the only thing one could talk about.

So while reminiscing about my school days last week, my homecoming search led me to Dresstells.com. They have a beautiful collection of  wedding, prom and homecoming dresses that would actually make you miss school very much. I secretly wish ordering one for myself; even if I don't have any party to attend to :P Just wear these beautiful dresses at home and chill all day. (Inspiration: FRIENDS)

Now let's talk about #TheStyleCommunity

  • Uniqueness in clothing line- Unique (3)
  • Ease of purchase (UI)- User Friendly (4)
  • Customer Care- Great (3)
  • Price point- Pricey (1)
#TheStyleCommunity points= 11/20


https://www.dresstells.com/mermaid-prom-evening-dress-black-v-neck-sweep-train-with-appliques.html 


Let me know your favorite piece from above :)

Keep Smiling
xoxo
Akanksha


18 comments :

  1. Dresses are adorable! :) I would love to follow each other :) I followed you via Google Plus, follow me back via GFC :)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've got really awesome styles, don't they?
    These are unique and really classy. So elegant. I think they're pricey for a reason.

    Great review. Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dresses :)

    https://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dresses! :)

    Akanksha thank you for telling me I'm not following you, I had some problems with the GFC widget, fixed it just today and followed you of course! :)

    Keep in touch <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses!

    I used to love returning to school after the holidays, I always had new shoes to show off, haha! :)

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dresses. I like the last.
    Dear, I followed you on Google+ and Blog.
    Would you like follow me on Google+ as well?
    I saw you on Blog (GFC)...

    thank you so much

    Xoxo, Debi
    from: http://www.deborabrazil.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dresses are adorable
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 1st dress :)


    I am following your lovely blog via GFC, if would be cool if you follow me back :)

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dresses and story dear!
    p.s. Thanks for the visit and comment, following you on GFC & G+! xox
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  11. the black dress is beautiful :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post! I'm following you, hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful dress!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't choose between the 1st and 2nd, they're both great.

    I am following you via GFC and Bloglovin, would love it if you followed me back.

    Walking Freckle

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the dresses are wonderful. This is the real fashion. I always search fashion online because it is a very easy way to get anything. Thanks for sharing us your story.
    online shopping site india

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN