I'm back with another outfit post. This is the second part to my Singapore Diaries. Read the first one here. Universal Studios is just a dream come true. Heaven truly resides here.
On the second day of our trip, we visited the much awaited Universal Studio. There are seven islands in the studios namely- The lost world, Ancient Egypt, Sci-Fi city, New York, Hollywood, Madagascar and Far Far away.
So I had a good read about all these islands and tips & tricks to make the Day (yes you require one full day) pleasant.
1) Resist clicking pictures until after you've had covered half the park. There will be plenty of time to click pictures but the more the day proceeds towards the evening, the queue increases.
2) Be sure to absolutely have these rides if you are going to Universal Studios in Singapore:
- The transformers ride which is located at sci-fi city.
- Ancient Egypt for “revenge of the mummy” ride which is indoor roller coaster. Here you have to put your backpack in locker. (free for 30 minutes)
- Now head for The Lost World to enjoy “Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure ride”. In this ride, you might get wet. So wear your poncho or raincoat before entering. If you don’t have one, you can buy one from there.
- After that you can go for the “Battlestar Galactica”. This is a outdoor roller coaster which has two tracks, Cylon (blue track) and Human (red track). Cylon is more adventurous than Human.
- Here you have to put your backpack in locker. Remember to empty your pocket. Other attractions you should not miss are: Shrek 4-D, Madagascar: a crate adventure, Light Camera Action, “Water World” show.
- Pay attention to “Character Meet and Greet” timings displayed outside on the board
- Skip Monster Rock show, beach party go round and treasure hunter. (internet research)
Enjoy the rest of my post
You will remember this outfit from here
Top & pants: HnM, Bag: Lovelywholesale