October 22, 2017

Zaful: Halloween spookiness

Hello crazy people

Not as crazy as I am. I'm so excited to be sharing this Zaful post with you. Living in India, we get to celebrate so many great festivals but the festivals that are celebrated in the west, are even crazier than Holi (yes every festival should be bench-marked to its craziness).

I got an opportunity to celebrate Halloween last year with my flatmates and guess what I dressed up as? AUDREY HEPBURN. That's right! Not so halloween(y) anymore. I don't play Holi, what do you expect out of me? To color my face in some paint or wear a black dress and vampire teeth? It ain't me. You either do it right or you don't do it at all :)

Another reason for my excitement is my Instagram account. I'm trying something new there. Some theme is to follow my recent instagram post. Check it out and let me know if you like it. Also, hang around for at least a few days to see what I'm talking about.

Today, I have a different post for you. It's Halloween spookiness vs Regular craziness. You have to choose between which pair of pants or sweater you like the most. Do you have the venomous blood (not literally, right?) or are you just the normal crazy girl or guy. Their range of halloween special white sweaters inspired me to bring out the craziness (or spookiness?) since it's there in each one of us!


2. Bloody spooky or floral crazy choker necklace

3. High rise spooky or wide leg crazy palazzo pants?

On completely different note, how cute is this yellow two-piece? Maybe, for post-Halloween after you are done shedding those extra calories? ;)

 

 Let me know your picks and how you'd pair them.
Also, do check out my instagram account @fictitiousfashionblog and let me know what you think about my new theme. 

xoxo
Akanksha

7 comments :

  1. Amazing selection, darling, so lovely and interesting items! Great list, I love zaful!

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist dear! I like Zaful so much! <3

    new post
    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/2017/10/trick-or-treat-halloween-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excellent blog, I read this have fruitful content and helpful for me. Thanks for publishing this blog.

    cateye eyeglasses online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lovely 2 pieces. I love this mustard color.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog. Such a fabulous and perfect Outfit. Its amazing and wonderful Collections of Cloths. I like this Blog. Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.

    https://www.unnatisilks.com/sarees-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Those are great for Halloween! And I love the mustard yellow two-piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN