November 19, 2017

5 Smarter ways to dress faster in the morning: Fall 2017

Hello people!

This is my first fall post of 2017. So excited to share this post with you.

I was on the lookout for a new location for my blog pictures. So fed-up of greenery in my posts. Nine out of my ten blog posts are usually in a green backdrop- park, garden, trees, etc. This time, I literally went outside for a change, only to be disappointed with more greenery (so ironic!). But, I guess this greenery is different from the rest of my posts right? Let me know in the comments below if you seriously would like to see me in some other backdrop for a change! Also, let me know if you don't mind the greenery :)

 

I had a hard time picking this outfit. I honestly am that girl who can confidently say, 'I have enough clothes'. I actually don't need more clothes. Let me re-phrase the statement. I actually don't want to spend anymore on clothes (bloggers say Aye!). I spend like how; on kiehl's products and any healthy food. Like crazy! So clearly I am not any better off than you guys. 

So, anyway, I had a hard time pairing this Rosegal bag with anything I owned and not shown enough of here. Instagram, pinterest, and tumblr were not of much help either. In moments like these, I do these things to put myself out of misery.

So if you want to know how to decide what to wear if you feel like you don't have anything to wear, read along.

5 ways to decide an outfit, in the morning:

1) Pick a reference color- Easy for me, I had this pink bag as my reference color. To make it easy for you, wear the first color that comes to your mind which you haven't worn for 3 days. As silly as it sounds, if you're staring at your cupboard for 10 minutes, it's better to be silly. It can be a color of a bag, shoes, or a dress. If nothing works, black. Feel black, wear black, drink black?

2) Pick your first garment- Next, I pick my first garment. This step always depends upon the state of my mind, the weather, status of legs/arms and the time of the month! That's right, people. If it's super hot outside, I'll never pick a pair of jeggings or other polyester materials that would make me uncomfortable. So, it's always the pants first. If I have to decide a dress then this 'first garment' changes to 'mood'. Lace: work with lace. Don't have one? Get a lace top or a dress and then lace it. It never gets you wrong. Check out these gorgeous women dresses for a quick lace pick.

3) Pattern- If you are feeling it then let your print decide your outfit for you. I personally love stripes but you can pick any print you have. Florals are a magical contrast this time of year. I see plaid making a come-back. Just make sure to play neutral or one color, rest of the outfit.

4) The third one- If you're a jeans and t-shirt kind of a person and almost always has a problem deciding to look different with this outfit then, do this- pick a happy color for the third color. You must always wear three colors in your entire outfit (including accessories), unless you are in New York's Times Square then wear whatever the heck you may want. White tshirt with blue denims? Throw red accessories with it. My favorite red family color is burgundy though!

5) Odd pair- If nothing works, I pair odd colors or garments together. Like in these pictures, who knew peach could work well with meadow green? Just visualize an outfit in your mind and if it seems fine, you can definitely lift it with accessories. 

Clearly not green!
 


Struggling to hold these cute bags








 





 







 

 






WEARING:
Bag: Rosegal, Pants: Rosegal, Blouse: HM, Cardigan: Zara,
Flats: New Chic, Ring & Earrings: Thrifted

I hope you liked the 5 tips to dress faster in the morning. Even better would be deciding it in the night but who does that? :D





Wow! Rosegal Coupon Bug!!!
ALL 20% OFF
Use(coupon): rosegal20
Click&Buy:http://bit.ly/2AG2HOF
Validity period: 2017.11.10-2018.01.10





 Another offer for you guys:

Wow! Zaful Coupon Bug !!!
All 20% OFF
Use: zafulgo
Click & Buy: http://bit.ly/blackfriday2412
Validity period: 2017.11.10-2018.01.10
Tags:
#ZafulgoCouponBug
#BlackFriday
#CyberMonday


xoxo
Akanksha

Like what you saw? Follow Fictitious Fashion so that you do not miss out on any updates.

20 comments :

  1. You are so beautiful ^_^
    I like your ourtfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice pants and the color is so catchy!

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, your blog is very nice and I find so many inspirations for my wardrobe! Now I've become your fan (gfc) Do you want to return the inscription? This is my Blog: http://casaninnamamma.blogspot.it greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post dear, I really like your outfit! :) xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!
    bisous
    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it dear! So lovely!
    Have a great day! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post and items loving the pants especially!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great post dear! I like your blog so much! The pants and bag are beautiful.

    Would you like that we follow eachother? :)

    BLOG | IG | FB | BLOVIN'

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dear =)
    You're welcome.

    Great post =)
    The big bag is really beautiful =)
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pics, they are gorgeous! You look stunning in this outfit. :)
    Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    Check out my new post at:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous tips! And I just love your outfit - so pretty. I also don't mind the greenery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful Dear, great pants:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting blog. Beautiful combination and photos. I like it, great post.

    Follow for follow? :)

    http://www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, dearest Akanksha,
    I didn't expect that these colors go so fine together, but they do! A great and creative outfit - and good ideas for dressing up early in the morning! I don't have any problem with green - I love it. If you want to see how Austrias nature looks in fall you can se it in my current post.
    Hugs frome here, Traude
    http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2017/11/herbstausstellung-herbstgeburtstag-und.html
    PS: Of course we liked North indian food! It's a bit hot for Austrian tongues, but very tasty :-) Sometimes we try to cook some kind of indian food here in Austria, but it's not the same...

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful outfit!
    Gros bisous

    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN