It is very important to stay up-to-date in fashion if you say you are a 'Fashion Blogger'. But if your prime work is nowhere related to fashion, it is really difficult to do the same. That's when I started my search of new brands that chant this mantra.
I usually get my daily dose of fashion from:
- Fashion Bloggers (Instagram mainly)
- Pantone (The color authority)
- Designers (facebook) and,
- New brands
Fashion never sleeps and so there is plenty of information available on the screen 24*7. One such brand on the screen is-New Chic. Thousands of brands, hundreds of offers and only 100 tabs to open at once ;) The world should show a little mercy on us when we say, "I have nothing to wear". There is so much to out there and we've seen so little!
So here, I simplify your research and after hours of analysis, jot-down these 5 things I love about them with my wishlist and ofcourse; TheStyleCommunity rating!
- Mobile app on the go (20% off on first order): This was needed!!!
- The first page of dresses: Haven't seen any dress anywhere else which shows variety!
- Have Home & Garden section as well: Has my eyes-wide-open
- There's a Men's collection that just doesn't take a backseat
- There's an LED lighted mirror in the beauty section: How cool is that?
and now, it's time for ratings.
The Style community
- Uniqueness in clothing line- Good variety (4)
- Ease of purchase (UI)- User Friendly (4)
- Customer Care- Decent (4)
- Price point- Great pricing* (5)
Must see categories- Shoes (great discounts) & beauty section
Hope you enjoyed reading the post as much as I did. Next post- Graduation Suit!