April 23, 2017

Shake the Tree

Hey Everyone

This post's title has been inspired by Suits and fits perfectly with what I'll talk about here as well!
Firstly; suits- It's the one series I use (personally & sometimes professionally) if I have to get to an answer which has no ends! Sounds thrilling, isn't it? All the Suits fans must agree to the kind of rush the series' cases gives them. It makes me think, a lot and that's a nice thing to be doing. Finally something which tingles my brain without blood in it!

The tree has already been shaken since I got this top for me. Ever since I came back to Delhi for good, I've been dreading about two things- Scorching Summer & Chilly Winter and I'm not fond of either of them.

Maybe this gives you a clear picture about what I'm saying.

So the top I have here is a perfect way to prevent myself from getting a sunburn! It's WHITE, COTTON, COVERS me up and this is what I need at this moment! I decided to pair this one with my classic patch-boyfriend denims and go boho way up. Today was thankfully not so hot to go outside and I grabbed the opportunity to get ready for nothing since my plans for the evening got cancelled (Mr. A is to be blamed). Nevertheless, I'm glad I did since I'd never have gotten up in the first place if it weren't for this post :) Enjoy the rest of the post!


 


 





Did you like this post? Let me know what you'd like to see from my end. All the constructive criticism is welcome :)

WEARING:
Top: New Chic, Denim: Zaful, Scarf: Elle, Flats: Clarks, Bracelet: Accessorize

xoxo
Akanksha


16 comments :

  1. I love your top. It looks very comfortable, and love the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! You look so stylish!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylish Look and nice photo shoot !! BlingStation Jewelry Shopping store !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post! Have a lovely Day! 🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit. I love your top.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super love the details in that tree. Really nicely done. It's also lovely how you put this look together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog. Thanks for posting this lovely outfit. It is amazing.
    Chikankari Kurtis Online India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look! I love the shirt

    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ;D

    Lindo o look! Uma graça a blusa!

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey you are welcome :) Yes I use a tripod to take my photos :)
    this outfit looks so pretty :)
    I like your hairstyle <3

    New post - Alien Cat

    Check out my ♥Instagram

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the head band! Great style lady!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN