July 28, 2013

My Polka Face

Hello People

New Outfit post for you <3

But before that, a request to my beloved readers.

If it's not too much to ask for then please VISIT HERE and like my picture. It is for a contest and if I win, I'll get a professional portfolio done free of cost! The Last date is July 31,2013 and I really need your support. Please like it and ask your friends too! :) Thank you so much <3

Moving on...

I ordered these beautiful pair of polka dot pants from Chicnova and was amazed to see how incredible they looked when they came!


I usually don't do a blog-shoot at home (Barefoot!) but I wasn't well that day and a post was due so here you go :) I hope you don't mind the occasional blur and a little shady pictures; my brother was doing the best he could!

I paired these cute polka dot pants with an electric blue sleeveless blouse for balancing the print. Finished the look with yellow and metallic bangles. For footwear- you can pair this look with pumps or wedges.

Let me know if you like my outfit :)














WEARING

Polka dot pants: Chicnova, Buy HERE
Blouse: Romwe
Bangles: Bg's


Don't forget to enter in my ongoing giveaway!



Stock what you in need in life :P
Over 1000 styles for choice from Romwe



Stay Happy! :)

xoxo
Akanksha

15 comments :

  1. Great pants- Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants...
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both the top & your polka pants. But I'm crushing over the top's color big time <3

    I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very stylish outfit!
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such nice pants..I will like your picture...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with palma dots trousers!cso cool!
    Ciao
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pants darling!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your outfit. Every single piece you are wearing looks so great on you.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pants Akanksha... I like their drapey look near the pockets. Plus those yellow bangles that you combined really pull the look together. And I saw you won the contest already... but hey over 1800 votes.. ! Gosh you have some influence girl.. I am so impressed ! :)

    Congratulations... excited to see your portfolio now. :)

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stylish outfit, loving the pants :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Polka dots on you - I quite got a similar Outfit (but it's a jumpsuit with stars)! Really suits you so well :)

    Follow you back now! Lots of Love,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN