September 16, 2011

Toddler's First!

Hi all! Please be nice to me, eh? I am new here :D
Pretty August but NOT so pretty September :( August came with full zest as it was my Birthday.. yeyyy to me! But September is turning out to be so dull with examinations and tiffs between besties. Alas! Nevertheless I am trying my best to make everyday count :)

Now that I am done with my mini examinations, I am heading straight to acquiring benefits ;) *smirk smirk* . No, I am not talking about that :P but I am gonna watch Friends with Benefits this Saturday with A, my bf.

Now, enough of talking. I'll show you some snaps of mine which were, umm.. not clicked recently but I really wanted your views on these.



Top- Thrifted
Skirt- Forever 21
Shrug and Belt- Honey, Lifestyle
Danglers- Feminine
Chunky Cuff- Fashion and You






Winter tunic cum dress- Ginger, Lifestyle
Leggings- Just in Time, Biglife
Accessories- Bg's, A gift

P.S- sorry for the bad photography.. I am tooo lazy to buy a good quality camera :D

Hope you liked my first post.
Have a great Weekend ~

xoxo
Akanksha

8 comments :

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)
    You have such a pretty face :)

    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pranita Thanks a lot :) N I forgot to say that I liked your sketches very much.. My younger brother can take inspiration from you :D.. he also loves to draw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog. <3

    Welcome to the blogging community, you are looking so cute in your outfits. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Addie yeaa I love your blog too.. :)
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kinda new too..really like the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sayantani Welcome to the club :D
    THanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN