December 2, 2012

Beautiful Land called Shimla: Part III

Hey Fellas

December has started and so is the beautiful snow which some lucky ones experience in their cities :) Christmas is coming, New Year is about to start and most of us are already on our way to a 'reformed me path'. Aren't you?
New Year Resolutions are surely hard to keep but who says you have to keep them so uptight? :P I'll share some of my New Year Resolutions AND blogging is gotta be part of it! LOL

New DIYs, 2 posts in 7-8 days, Inspirational posts (which I used to write) and some Fashion Storyboards are all part of my New Year Resolution. I hope you set easier goals which you can achieve and make yourself proud!

Moving on to the post; I had visited Shimla, Himachal Pradesh in Mid october, which I shared with you a while ago. Missed it? Please don't :P See it HERE and HERE

This is what I wore on the third and last day :) Check it out!

A Traditional 'Himachili' outfit with all the intricate jewelry and beautiful clothes :)



I look like a kid in this one! Actually all of them :P


This is what I wore on the Third day :)










With Ashwin Mushran from the movie- FASHION. Met him at the church :D







My Favorite picture :D Maybe first good picture clicked by me!
 WEARING

Red Himachali costume: By local photographers
Third day costume~
Suit/Salwar kameez: Sabhyata
Coat: Lakshita
Flats: Catwalk
Headband: Stolen, Ritu wears

Let me know your views :)

Meanwhile.. Here are three amazing December treats for you



3. Alainn Bella Giveaway- Win a Structured Satchel black bag. Ends: 10-12-2012

ENJOYYY :)

See you Next time!

xoxo
Akanksha






20 comments :

  1. Looking great in the traditional style :)
    I saw him on Tv , many times :)
    This red coat is amazing :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing beauty, my dear!!! In traditional dress you look wonderful. I love it!!!

    xxx

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in red
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, you look amazing in the traditional costume, so great to see different traditions, loved your combination of red and pink too. Happy December, hope its a wonderful one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your red coat is so pretty :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment! Really nice costume<3

    little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely sweetz...
    everyone who visits Shimla has the dress up pictures :D with the matka..me too have them :P
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look adorable and snapshots are so beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. following u via bloglovin also , kiises :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...You look so cute in these pics...absolutely loved the red overcoat n the flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty in red!!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and facebook? Let me know!!!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit and pictures!
    Thanks for following me!
    I had followed you a while now on GFC and Bloglovin!
    Keep in touch!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u for ur lovely comment :)
    Following u back :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your red coat and the way you have paired it with a kurta :)

    And looking cute in traditional Himachali outfit. BTW , hope those resolutions work because we love reading your blog :)

    Much love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving all the photographs:)

    Love,
    Eccentric Connoisseur
    www.eccentricconnoisseur.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN