August 5, 2013

Hairstyles in Vogue: Part I

Hey Friends

As you all know, I'm a lover of various kind of hairstyles including braids and ponytails!

I've been seeing a lot of versions of the same hairstyle and it entices me how I can wear a unique one each day. Let's take a look at some of my favorite ones :D


These are always fun and one of the quickest hairstyles to do! Wear them with a sexy off-shoulder tee and shorts. Carry a tote and sunglasses. Chic I say!
Some of you might not have very long hair or might not want to apply heat to your hair. Hair Extensions are the best addition for greater volume and lusture!


I personally love the Four/Five-strand braids for their elegance and uniqueness. Not many people can do this ;) These go great for relaxed evenings and dinner but who says that we can't wear them in the day! Tie a cute Bow for day! :D


The easiest hairstyle by far. You can back-comb the crown of your hair to give your face a younger look. What I  usually do is take a strand of hair and twist-wrap around the ponytail. (see bottom right picture)

There you go.. More hairstyles in the coming posts :)

Tell me which hairstyle do you usually wear and which ones do you WANT to wear!

BTW you might want to check out this amazing website I found on net~ SeekHair. They are number 1 in hair extension as per reviews. :) Go take a look!

****
Don't forget to participate in my International Giveaway where you could win a beautiful Bracelet.

****
Shirts with Shorts, the Melody in Summer
find super shirts & shorts with much cheaper prices here :P >> http://www.romwe.com/T-shirts-X-Shorts-c-187.html?wn
Ends on August 11th,  Never miss the opportunity :v



Stay Stylish

xoxo
Akanksha

10 comments :

  1. I love the braids! I've got hairextensions so thats perfect for big summer braids:D xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hairstyles, especially the ponytail!

    http://vanityvicky.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ponytails were cute!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the beach hair look..So Chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an inspiring post! I love the first hairstyle and the second styles so much, and I will definitely try it as well! Hope it will work with my "short" hairs as well!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these..i so want to do the ponytail with the bouffant..

    ReplyDelete
  7. beach waves look very nice, just I have another way to make it. I think this one demage hair a bit :) NICE post :)





    Let me know if u would like to follow each other, best wishes
    http://linselfportrait.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN