July 8, 2018

Celebrity Hairstyles: Inspiration

Hi people

For the past one year, maybe even over an year, I have been obsessed with a few celebrities.
Celebrity habits, shopping style, behind-the-scenes and their life in general!

Celebrities are the biggest influencers and whenever a celebrity does something new, fans go crazy and want to follow the same.

Following celebrity hairstyles is one of the most easiest of those changes! If your  celebrity has changed their hairstyle recently, you can most likely adapt that, than wearing an ornate dress at the Met ball! But, changing hairstyles that often requires a lot of investment in terms of:
- quality of hair
- maintenance
- stopping the hair from being washed out completely
- maintaining one's image (unless you are going Taylor Swift in showing that you have changed)

But, can you honestly change your hair as often as they do? We cannot! The expense to maintain our hair, will bear us down.
Enter wigs and extensions. Until a few years ago, wigs were meant for transgenders or sick people who have lost their hair. They were NOT for entertainment purposes. But, this didn't stop women from selling their hair for a few bucks. For some, it was how they sustained their livelihood.

Now, remy, non-remy and virgin hairs are sold along the lines of hair colours and other cosmetics. For you it could mean, a makeover while for someone else it is a compensation to their lack of hair-growth or other hair related problems.

Lace wigs have become so popular these days. I recently saw a video where a magazine editor went from salon to salon, to find the best lace wigs in the world.

There are a lot of variations that celebs do, that are easy to follow. Read along.

Clockwise Top left: Kylie Jenner, Margot Robbie, Gigi Hadid, UniWigs, Blake Lively, Priyanka Chopra


Kylie Jenner - The lady with the fastest career (and personal= new mom) growth, wasted no time in hitting the salon chair as soon as 2018 hit. Her hair experiments are crazy and she is known to carry blonde, black and whites - all effortlessly.

Curls would really suit you if you have a long, oval and thin face.

Shorter hair look great in curls and waves. Ashley Tisdale, Margot Robbie (above) and Leighton 

Meester are examples of short celebrity hairstyles.


Clockwise from top left - Meghan Markle, Kylie Jenner, Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Uniwigs, Rihanna

I have always loved straight hair but not poker straight. Compare Rihanna's to Jennifer Aniston. Love the effortless straight hair.

I have gotten smoothening done four times and haven't lost a lot of hair because of the chemical treatment. Just the usual hair fall and nothing more. I have always believed in taking care of each body part, dead or alive( = hairs are dead part of your body, only hair roots are alive!)

So, no, rebonding or chemical treatment will not harm your hair unless the products are bad for your scalp.
Again, Kylie's straight hair are major #hairgoals for this year.

Uniwigs is recently changing a woman's life by giving her hundreds of types of wigs in various styles, colour and texture to choose from. I don't particularly have any reason to buy a wig at this moment because I don't like changing my hairstyles that often but, I have definitely registered their name in my mind for future.

I am going to get them straightened out soon.

What do you like more - curls or straight hair? Comment below

17 comments :

  1. So interesting post dear, like it, lovely selection.

    Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently I am keeping short and straight hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ispiration really. I need some new hairstyle fast :'D

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this fashion blog... I appreciate your work.. I wish you a great day!
    fraud person checking app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspirations dear, I prefer straight hair ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspirations dear, I prefer straight hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, i really like curly or wavy hair, which now a days not in fashion. but still i like that. thanks for sharing interesting post.
    My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    great choices my friend :D

    NEW DECOR POST | 5 TIPS TO ORGANIZE A SMALL CLOSET :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing hair, so inspiring selection!
    Kisses, Paola.
    (I usually use Picasa for my photo-collage).

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love getting inspired by celebrity hairstyles and these are so lovely.
    THank you for this amazing selection.

    take a look at my Blogpost about these lovely beautyproducts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post.
    I love looking at celebrity hairstyles
    because it looks so glamorous and always in place.
    It pays to have a stylist on hand.

    As for me, I prefer straight hair
    with a bit of wave sometimes.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite hairstyle is jennifer Aniston.
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I specially love curly hair, and those wigs are amazing ^^
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your question is difficult I think it depends on the persons or hair :) But I love your inspirations, very beautiful haircuts!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN