February 24, 2017

Mumbai Forever

will be my second home

Right before when you are about to give up on something, life gives you the same thing from a different angle and then; all of a sudden, you begin to love it or at least do something to accommodate the change. I have always disliked Mumbai (from the bottom of my heart) but before I left it; we developed a love-hate relationship. Love from Mumbai, Hate from me. But the day I left it, I realized how much I'm leaving with it. The friends I had made, the food I had wished was a bit spicier, the weather to be a little more generous and most of all- the rains to just stop being so heavy on us! Everything said and done, I knew I'd miss it because of the company I'd keep but I couldn't be more wrong. It taught me everything I'm proud of today!
So, I was more than happy to accompany dad for his friend's daughter's wedding. Met friends and made a day out of it. 

Here's the outfit that keeps coming back to me. I can wear it Dungaree style, 70s style or just the formal way! This is my favorite style and I cannot wait to explore more in the same version. 







Let me know how you'd style your dugarees ;)

WEARING
Dungaree: Fashionmia, Cardigan: Zara, Blouse: HnM

xoxo
Akanksha

21 comments :

  1. great outfit :) Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfit, very unique!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit :)

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit! Awesome pants!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post, dear! Looks wonderful :)
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit.
    Have a nice weekend.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blouse so much !

    thanks! You mean the outfit gifs right? I use my normal camera on my iPhone and edit it with photoshop and after effects.

    My newest post

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look simply cute. liked your post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and your approach is correct!

    ReplyDelete
  11. E também você não viu a minha pele semanas antes de começar a usar a máscara! ;D

    Gostei do look! O óculos é lindo.

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely outfit fit for meeting with your former love. :)
    I think I can say the same thing with Manila. Will always have a love-hate relationship with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you appreciate it now, it's often that way, we need to be out of a place to love it so much.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm madly in love with your pants! So cool!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now via G+

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post, dear! Looks wonderful :)
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the outfit. It's not something I would wear on a daily basis, but I think it's great for work. You look flawless! xx

    María
    www.mintsouls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN