October 26, 2016

Halloween Favorites

Spooky readers *D

I've loved this festival although I don't know the reasoning behind the celebration. These American sitcoms have spoiled me so much that I just want to celebrate one festival each month (at least). So when Dresslily started their Halloween Sale; I had to see what they had in store.



http://www.dresslily.com/women-s-oblique-shoulder-long-sleeve-lip-print-t-shirt-product1384998.html?lkid=1520326
I can definitely relate Halloween with pumpkin, candies, bats, Gothic looks and a lot of makeup to achieve the desired look! Amidst the craziness of masks, costumes and Men's shirts (as well), I tried this blossom dress. The length of this dress & the print is the best part about it. When worn with some nice gloves and pearls, it would definitely be the right outfit for High Tea events. What more, there are some amazing deals and coupons available to shop from the already discounted items for Halloween. Now that's making full use of online shopping.

 

 


 

 


WEARING: 
Dress: Dresslily, Belt: Paprika, Flats: Metro, Bracelet: Zaful



Trick or Treat?
xoxo
Akanksha

23 comments :

  1. loving the dress it looks gorgeous on you
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dress, I love print on it .And I'm not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is beautiful. i love the flowery print and the bracelet matching the colours.

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so cool!

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    http://dadiebradshaw.com/halloween/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing dear,love your dress!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool selection! and I love your dress!!
    ☻♥☻♥☻
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Dress, i love the Colors!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stylish look! The dress is everything and the bracelet is so beautiful and unique. We still haven't bought a new camera, my bf is still experimenting with cameras from our friends, hence the bad photos, lol. I think I bought the umbrella at the dollar tree, ages ago.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress, the colour is gorgeous on you. Halloween isn't huge where I live but I've always wanted to visit the USA this time of year to experience it

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely it that dress. i to don't really know the meaning behind the Halloween celebration but I really like the dressing up part of it.
    have a nice Sunday Akanksha :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is fantastic and you look gorgeous!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look pretty and wearing a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN