October 18, 2016

BlackAngular

Hello Peeps

I'm so excited to be going to my Alumni Meet. This would be the first ever alumni meet during the course of my education. I missed a few while I was studying elsewhere but this time it ain't gonna happen. I'm considering this my first and last alumni as most people appear immediately after their education. Few years down the line who knows where we will end up :)


So I know I wore this outfit here but this time it's about these cute white glasses. I wanted one pair of black frame white glasses ever since I saw Deepika in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. For those who are translating the previous five words- it's a popular movie staring Deepika and Ranbir.
So, I wanted these and you know my love for cat-eyed glasses and I obviously had to combine the both and tada!!!!
My Friends say it makes me look different- good different so I'm good with the praises and something of my choice. Now, how often does that happen?

Zaful has been kind to let me pick so many things. You can look at another post of them here where I'm doing an experiment of wearing baggy denims (floral) and here something colorful and pretty.









 


WEARING:

Glasses & Hairpin: Zaful, Jumpsuit: Dressfo, Belt: 20dresses

As always

Keep Smiling :)

xoxo
Akanksha


26 comments :

  1. beautiful outfit!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the all-black with gold details!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful in those glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit dear and glasses look really pretty on you :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red,Yellow,Purple and Blue are our favourite colours

      Delete
  5. Hola guapa..te acabo de leer en mi blog te sigo por GFC te espero de nuevo en mi blog para que me sigas tambiƩn,vale?
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola guapa..te acabo de leer en mi blog te sigo por GFC te espero de nuevo en mi blog para que me sigas tambiƩn,vale?
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in black, amazing hair:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ou Good love your jumpsuit
    Lovely
    Kisses from
    Mayse's Modamour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply pleasant and beautiful and very elegant.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very chic all black look! Love that belt!;)
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice glass and beautiful outfit :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Un look perfecto, me gusta mucho!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/10/20/treatwell-beauty-bus/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The glasses are super cute indeed and the outfit is very chic.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These glasses are really fab. Nice choice, I would wear them :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Outfit! You look cute with the Glasses :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that's an amazing outfit, I love it! You have a great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this entire ensemble! The gold accents are such a great pairing with the black jumpsuit!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes to that jumpsuit, it's so lovely on you and so are those new frames. Stunning.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN