October 12, 2016

Color Zombie

Hello Beautiful :)

There are several meanings to this word and yet just one message is received: Your soul attracts me. Before I go overtly romantic, let's get lost in the colors that you're gonna see in this post. You all know my love for mint but a very few know how much I detest Gold/golden. It doesn't look good on me (or so I feel); but the moment I saw this bracelet on Zaful, I HAD to HAVE it (is this correct English?. Nevermind; the bracelet looks so good on my hand that even if it's the only accessory I'm wearing, it completes me!

 



Next, these shades. So my old blog readers know my love for cat-eyed glasses back from my giveaway triumph. I'm not a very 'accessory' person so more often than not, you won't find any accessory on me. I know it might be a taboo in the blogging world and many you might find it weird but I like to keep it simple (boring, eh?) and only let my clothes & shoes define me. Sometimes when I'm in a really good mood then a charm necklace/earrings/bracelet comes along. 

So when I found these cat-eyed glasses in leopard print, I knew I would wear them <not-very-often> but cherish them forever.




 

A special mention the the material of these glasses- The glass & frame quality is so good that my mom, who is usually skeptical about shopping from abroad, praised the brand and even called dibs on this one.

WEARING:
Bracelet: here, & Sunglasses: here from Zaful, Top & Bag: Lovelywholesale, Plazzo pants: Singapore

So many posts are lined up for you and I just remembered that my SINGAPORE posts are still not up!! Argghhh



I'm also on Instagram if you want to follow- FictitiousFashionBlog

Keep Smiling

xoxo
Akanksha

28 comments :

  1. Thats a beautiful bracelet
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bracelet and shades you look lovely in them
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful in those glasses. I really love your bracelet<3 Happy weekend my dear:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your sunnies, and the bracelet is super cute.
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing bracelete!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bracelet is so lovely and I also like those sunnies you got from Zaful. Your outfit is so perfect...love those pants. You look stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool sunnies and beautiful bracelet!;)
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great look, you look so pretty. That bracelet is so beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Akanksha!
    Love the shades! Looks really pretty..... thanks for the lovely comment on my post <3
    Love,
    Neha
    Let's Talk About Everything
    Latest Post: Gamis Outfit for October Heat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Bracelet! You look gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shades are so beautiful, I want them. They look really good on you. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bracelet is beautiful!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LINGERIE ROMPER IN MALIBU, CA
    DON'T MISS: KNIT DRESS - BACK IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is great choice :)
    http://majalivinglife.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful Hun, nice sunglasses:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a really nice post
    Lovely accessories
    Big kiss
    Mayse's Modamour

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your new beauties from Zaful, especially that bracelet is so lovely and chic :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola guapa te acabo de conocer...Quieres que nos sigamos por GFC?..me encantaría. Te espero.
    Besos;))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hola guapa te acabo de conocer...Quieres que nos sigamos por GFC?..me encantaría. Te espero.
    Besos;))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving these new pieces, they look perfect in you

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice pics dear
    follow your blog..
    feel free to follow back…
    big kisses from
    Blog Mayse's Modamour

    Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful bracelet! Wonderful outfit!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN