October 8, 2016

Gold in the Dark Night

Hello people

Here's another outfit for you guys :)
 
Of late, I've been having this urge to dress up fancy for every occasion. So when my friends asked for a weekend day out, I decided to take out this newly arrived Dressfo jumpsuit and threw this golden bow metallic belt that arrived on my Birthday (When I had left for the party!).

 

When I saw it on their website, I knew I wanted to have it right away. Calf length (was supposed to be) bottoms was on my list for so long. The last pair of denims I wore here, were also supposed to be calf length but thanks to the teeny me, that couldn't happen :) This time I decided to pair the jumpsuit with wedges and that gave me a lean look. 

 

As you can see, it came with the same material's black belt but it was looking a little washed out so paired with my own belt instead. Seeing my last post, guess all I've been experimenting with is, are belts!!!

I know I do not always (read rarely) wear different hairstyles but I really really want to try different ones without the use of gels, sprays or chemicals so the only options I have are- ponytails, fish-tail braid and the one I'm wearing. I could do many more but the texture of my hair is such that the visibility is of a few mm! But, I still love them!

Enjoy the rest of the pictures!

 


 


 




 

WEARING:

Jumpsuit: Dressfo, Clutch: Unknown, Belt: 20dresses, Wedges: Banggood

You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google Plus for Giveaway alerts, fashion trends and more!

xoxo
Akanksha

17 comments :

  1. Great outfit! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Best regards, Anna <3

    annax1303.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look .I love the belt, it really complete the look. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Outfit, i love the Belt :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a cool jumpsuit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful in this styling, I love your jumpsuit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an effortless chic look! You look amazing, hun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so stunning! Gorgeous jumpsuit!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice black dress, it's beautiful :)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WORKING GIRL TRENDY OUTFIT
    NEW POST: BOMBER, SNEAKERS AND ROAD TRIP

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a cool jumpsuit. You'll definitely get heaps of wear from it yet!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit dear,I like your jumpsuit! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN