October 3, 2016

Pants on Fire!

Hi Folks

There comes a time in every blogger's life when they want to experiment all the way. For me, these baggy pants are 'it'. I had a hard time pairing these since I don't have those perfect abs else crop tops would have been the obvious choice. Still I tried my best and came up with this outfit. Even if you have fuller bottom or waist, wear what makes you happy. It's my goal to achieve a toned body and that's my choice which gives me immense satisfaction (exercising).


So here you have, the best version of baggy pants on my body (as of now) 

 
I wasn't very comfortable with the drawstring so used a different belt :)








 

WEARING

Patch Jeans: Zaful, Top: Lovelywholesale, Moccasins: Nineteen

Here's my wishlist from Zaful. I just love their quirky & bold collection.

 

1. Dress
3. Pumps
4. Bag


Don't forget to participate in my GIVEAWAY: You can win $70 gift card. Ends 5th Oct IST.

Until then

Shine Bright!
xoxo
Akanksha
 

18 comments :


  1. This kind of pants is really very comfortable! I loved its composition and the shoe color is amazing. have a blessed day, kisses!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embroidered pants :) currently crushing on all denims with flowery things on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute jeans!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit you look gorgeous
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right! Wear what makes you happy. The pants are very cute! And you look beautiful. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in those pants,Very nice wishlist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are so comfy! ^-^
    You're lovely in this outfit dear!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Look!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these!thanks for the comment ;)
    http://www.nelcarrellodichicca.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN