I'm back with a brand new Outfit post. So many this June :D and more to come
Here I'm shamefully admitting and wearing for the first time- Palazzo pants
For years I thought pants like these would make a short-stature me, a plump. But then I thought to myself, I'm a fashion blogger, I must use some tips and tricks to comfortably wear one and so I wore.
Tips on how to wear Palazzo pants- Shorter Stature
Choosing the right length of Palazzo pants
1. Choose ones that end at or below ankles. Consider covering the ankles for leaner effect.
2. Choose solid colored over prints but if you must then try uniform prints like I'm wearing.
What to wear with Palazzo pants
1. Crop tops that end just above the midriff.
2. Do not wear tops & blouses over the pants as it would definitely make you look even shorter.
3. If crop tops are not your thing then pick a base color from the pants and wear them tucked inside the pants.
4. Layer if necessary.
5. High Heels for the high life ;)
Enough of the gyaan. It's show time!
|Me getting irritated when brother was taking more time to click!|
These are not your high-end chiffon Palazzo pants that are easier to pair with. These are made of pure COTTON. It took me a day to figure out what I'd wear with these and a white shirt is how far I could come. Then I realized I could do something with a stole I bought from Lajpat Nagar (INR 50) and voila- one shirt, belt, scarf and four hours later- this is me <<appearing tall>>
|You would think I'd have stopped by now|
Wearing: Palazzo pants: Red Orange, Lajpat Nagar, white shirt: Oasap, Mint heels: Chic Factor, Belt: Romwe, Stole:a thrift find, Lajpat Nagar
Don't forget to participate in my ongoing CONTEST where you can win Myntra vouchers.