May 20, 2017

It's Raining Mint

Hello Readers :)

I have been in a good mood lately. Wearing a great smile everyday and braving the terrible Delhi heat. It all matches up with my personality against unmatched personalities. For those whom it was hard to understand, you will get there eventually ;)

There has been no day in my life where I haven't lived to experience small things that make me happy. Be it, going to my favorite restaurant, driving in a good weather or even looking forward to healthy breakfasts! Yes! Those around me, know that I am obsessed with; one, healthy living and two; doing what makes me happy. The second part shouldn't be read as- "doing ANYTHING to make myself happy". No I'm not a rebel or have absurd demands. Just that it takes me time to realize whether it will give me happiness in the future or not. So yea, happiness does come with a cost. But watching Cassey Ho do Pilates on her Blogilates youtube channel is one of the most exciting thing I've encountered in my life. I'm addicted to her videos, her funny personality & inspirational everything!

Speaking of videos & funny and also large part about being addicted. I can successfully say that I've become addicted to Instagram now. I've never been addicted to anything in my life but these last two years have presented me with great amount of options to choose from. One being Pilates and second being Instagram. If you go to my account (@fictitiousfashionblog), you'd find one of these two things- OOTDs and Food pics! But if you see whom/what all I follow then you'd know what addiction is. Such beautiful & positive stories fills me with love.

Here are some videos I made via boomerang for this post: (P.S: I'm having trouble uploading these boomerangs here. Doesn't come out right! Or is it fine? Let me know the right way to do it :) )

 


 

 


I'm so thankful to Newchic for introducing me to their website. I'm totally loving their shoes collection. So much so that I ordered another pair! Make sure to leave your comment below. I really enjoy reading them :)














 

 





WEARING:

Flats/Bellies: New Chic, Sequin jacket: Tana Bana, Jeggings: Zara, Umbrella: Singapore

xoxo
Akanksha

24 comments :

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. The blazer is super nice!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you already! :)

    Kathy's delight I Instagram I Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks !
    you look so so so pretty :) nice hairstyle

    New post - OOTD

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit. The shoes is so nice.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and pretty outfit. I love the umbrella too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes! It's simple and looks very comfortable.
    I hear Instagram is really good site though I don't have account other than blogger. It's nice to have good addiction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweetie;)
    You look absolutely gorgeous- I love the whole outfit ;-*

    Amazing blog, I am following you now;)

    Hugs from Germany;)
    Isa
    www.label-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shots with the umbrella. Nice. Btw, following you on google+,Instagram,twitter, facebook page and pinterest. Appreciated the same please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ;D

    Gostei das fotos!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable pictures sweetie
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautyfull photos and amazing blog!
    I follow you, please follow me back :)
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look Amazing! Have a lovely Day! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so in love with your umbrella! Nice photos!

    Kisses,

    Ioanna

    http://thecolourfulbouquet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post ^_^

    I follow you, your turn now ^_^

    https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.rs/
    https://www.instagram.com/adrianafashionpuzzle/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The parasol is so cute with your monochromatic look!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice post, I really like your blog. I follow you so I hope that you will retaliate. :) http://mojsminkeraj1.blogspot.rs/2017/05/floral-print-mini-line-sun-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's also so hot and humid where I am.
    These are wonderful shots. I love your umbrella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The videos are working, so don't worry :). Really great! Lovely umbrella :3
    kisses from Poland ♥
    stylowana100latka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happiness is key in our lives for sure. Very vital!
    I like Newchic. They sure have some great pieces and that flat you've on is lovely. You look wonderful.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful work and great look !!
    Shopping Jewelry Store | https://www.blingstation.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN